Your smile says a lot about yourself!
The essential bare minimum is to have a healthy smile, but there should be more to your smile than health. You should be confident in your smile. Before your appointment at Killeen Dental, ask yourself the following questions to come up with your future goals for your smile.
- How would you describe the brightness of your smile?
- Do you turn your face when smiling or hold your hand up to your mouth when talking with others?
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your teeth?
- Do you have any silver fillings?
- Do you have any gaps between your teeth?
- When you take a picture do you smile with your lips closed?
- How old are your fillings, crowns and implants?
When you have come up with areas of concern that you would like addressed, communicate and prioritize your future goals with your dentist at Killeen Dental. We are here to help you feel healthy and confident with your smile!