Your smile says so much about yourself. There is no reason why you can't have the perfect smile to leave a lasting impression. We also know how big of an impact your smile can have on not only your relationships but on your own confidence and health. Heights Dental Center is committed to make your smile beautiful and everything you have dreamed it could be.
We are prepared to meet that statement with modern, state of the art technology, sedation capabilities, and a comfortable & relaxing environment. Not only do we have the skills and technology to help you but we have the history or satisfied patients. Our before and after pictures speak for themselves and have left our patients smiling confidently!
Your smile says a lot about yourself!
The essential bare minimum is to have a healthy smile, but there should be more to your smile than health. You should be confident in your smile. Before your appointment at Killeen Dental, ask yourself the following questions to come up with your future goals for your smile.
- How would you describe the brightness of your smile?
- Do you turn your face when smiling or hold your hand up to your mouth when talking with others?
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your teeth?
- Do you have any silver fillings?
- Do you have any gaps between your teeth?
- When you take a picture do you smile with your lips closed?
- How old are your fillings, crowns and implants?
When you have come up with areas of concern that you would like addressed, communicate and prioritize your future goals with your dentist at Killeen Dental. We are here to help you feel healthy and confident with your smile!